Three folks died after allegedly inhaling poisonous fuel whereas cleansing a effectively within the Saharwa village on this Haryana district, police stated on Sunday.
The victims have been recognized as Jaipal, Narendra and Suresh, they stated.
According to the police, Jaipal entered the effectively however misplaced consciousness after allegedly inhaling the poisonous fuel. Narendra then went inside however didn’t return both.
Suresh and Vikram — the fourth man employed to scrub the effectively — then went in to carry Jaipal and Narendra out. However, Suresh additionally fell unconscious and Vikram instantly got here out of the effectively, they stated.
Later, the police recovered the our bodies of Jaipal, Narendra and Suresh from the effectively.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV employees and is revealed from a syndicated feed.)