Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu:
Three employees died after inhaling poisonous fumes whereas doing patch-up work on a newly constructed Septic tank close to a Srimushnam village of Tamil Nadu’s Cuddalore, the police mentioned on Sunday.
The incident which occurred on Saturday night, claimed the lives of three individuals who have been recognized as Krishnamoorthy (40), Balachandran (32) and Shakthivel (22).
Krishnamoorthy was the proprietor of the home and the opposite two lifeless have been his family members.
“Krishnamoorthy owned the brand new home for which a brand new septic tank was being constructed. The different two have been family members of Krishnamoorthy and all 3 entered the tank yesterday and did just a few patch-up works. Unfortunately, poisonous fumes killed them,” Cuddalore Police mentioned.
The police have registered a case into the incident underneath part 174 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
The our bodies of the lifeless have been despatched for an post-mortem, the police mentioned.
Further investigation into the matter is underway.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV employees and is printed from a syndicated feed.)