Chanel’s Pre-Owned Shopping Basket Costs Rs 86 Lakh, Internet Shocked

Chanel's Pre-Owned Shopping Basket Costs Rs 86 Lakh, Internet Shocked

The product is on sale for a whopping $104,663 (Rs 86.1 lakh).

Luxury trend manufacturers are recognized for his or her out-of-the-box pondering. However, extravagant merchandise additionally include exorbitant pricing. There have been quite a few examples of the same- Dolce & Gabba’s ‘Khaki Ski Mask Cap for Rs 32,000 or flip-flops marketed by Hugo Boss for Rs 9,000 are some merchandise that went viral on-line. Adding to the record is a second-hand XXL Chanel bag that appears like a buying basket. The product is on sale for a whopping $104,663 (Rs 86.1 lakh), in keeping with Farfetch, the place it’s listed.

The price of Chanel’s “2014 XXL Shopping Basket bag” consists of import duties as nicely. It is part of the luxurious model’s Autumn/Winter 2014 assortment. “For AW14, Chanel created its personal a grocery store to showcase one of many model’s most memorable runways. Forming a part of stated assortment is that this basket bag, wrapped with the maison’s signature leather-based and chain-link straps,” the itemizing added. 

The basket is product of leather-based on 35 per cent of its floor and has silver plating on the remaining 65 per cent floor. The two metallic high handles, the Chanel brand attraction, the leather-based and chain-link detailing, and the silver-plated {hardware} are the highlights of the black basket.


According to the corporate, it is one among their environment-conscious merchandise since by shopping for the bag, you will be assured that you just’re selecting correctly for the setting.

Twitter customers had been left baffled to witness the product’s pricing. 

“Surely that is a mistake. Its meant to be 200k,” stated a consumer.

“Well that is farfetched lol,” remarked a second individual.

“Is there a reduction for getting in bulk?” questioned an web consumer.

Another individual stated, “I’ll take 2. One for every arm. Or would 4 be higher?”

Click for extra trending news

Source link

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Shopping Cart