The Delhi Traffic Police has issued advisory for Republic Day 2023. It says that the Republic Day parade will begin at 1.30am from Vijay Chowk and transfer in the direction of the Red Fort. It will go by Dutsepath, Subhash Chandra Bose Golchakkar, Tilak Marg and Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Netaji Subhash Marg to culminate on the Red Fort. The advisory additionally says that there shall be a associated perform at India Gate at 9.30am. Keeping in view of all this, elaborate site visitors preparations and restrictions have been put in place alongside the route, the site visitors police mentioned.
According to Delhi Traffic Police, no site visitors shall be allowed from Vijay Chowk to India Gate from 6pm on Wednesday until the Republic Day Parade is over. There may also be no cross-traffic on Kartavyapath from 10pm on Wednesday at Rafi Marg, Janpath and Man Singh Road until the parade is over.
See the advisory:
In view of @republicday2023 Celebrations, sure site visitors restrictions shall be efficient in Delhi.
— Delhi Traffic Police (@dtptraffic) January 25, 2023
The advisory additionally mentions that the C-Hexagon of India Gate will stay closed for site visitors from 9.15 am on January 26 until the parade crosses Tilak Marg. Also, site visitors is not going to be allowed on Tilak Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg and Subhash Marg in each instructions from 10.30am.
Commuters have been requested to plan their journey prematurely and take alternate routes to keep away from any bother.
However, if the journey is unavoidable, the site visitors police has advised following routes:
- North-South hall: Ring Road-Ashram Chowk-Sarai Kale Khan-IP Flyover-Raj Ghat-Ring Road. Further, the commuters can go from Madrasa, Lodhi Road T-Point to Aurobindo Marg, AIIMS Chowk, Ring Road-Dhaula Kaun Vande Mataram Marg, Shankar Road-Park Street or Mandir Marg.
- East-West hall: Ring Road-Bhairon Road-Mathura Road-Subramaniam Bharti Marg-Rajesh Pilot Marg-Prithvi Raj Road-Safdarjung Road-Kamal Ataturk Marg-Panchsheel Marg-Simo Boliver Marg-Upper Ridge Road/Vande Mataram Marg.
- Passengers travelling from South Delhi in the direction of New Delhi Railway Station can take Dhaula Kuan, Vande Mataram Marg, Panchkuian Road, Connaught Place Outer Circle, Chelmsford Road in the direction of Paharganj or Minto Road and Bhavabhuti Marg in the direction of Ajmeri Gate.
- People coming from East Delhi can take Boulevard Road through ISBT Bridge, Rani Jhansi Flyover, Jhandewalan Golchakkar, DB Gupta Road, Sheela Cinema Road, Paharganj Bridge and attain New Delhi Railway Station.
- People can take Ring Road, Ashram Chowk, Sarai Kale Khan, Raj Ghat, Chowk Yamuna Bazar, SP Mukherjee Marg, Chatta Rail and Kauria Bridge routes to succeed in Old Delhi Railway Station from South Delhi.
The advisory additional says that bus companies shall be curtailed at Park Street/Udyan Marg, Kamla Market, Aram Bagh Road (Pahar Ganj), Delhi Secretariat (IG Stadium), Hanuman Mandir (Yamuna Bazar), ISBT Kashmiri Gate, Tis Hazari Court, Pragati Maidan (Bhairon Marg), Mori Gate and ISBT Sarai Kale Khan.
Finally, the advisory mentioned that para-jumping by para-gliders, para-motors, dangle gliders, UAVs, UAS, microlight plane, sizzling air balloons, small powered plane, quadcopters or plane are prohibited in Delhi until February 15.
Featured Video Of The Day
Can A Documentary “Destabilise” World’s Largest Democracy?