Man, Daughter Die After Hut Catches Fire In West Bengal


Man, Daughter Die After Hut Catches Fire In West Bengal

Several huts went up in flames on Wednesday morning.

Kolkata:

A person and his daughter died after their hut, constructed alongside a railway line, caught fireplace on Wednesday in West Bengal’s East Midnapore district.

The father and daughter have been recognized as Gokul Kar and Molina Kar.

Several huts went up in flames on Wednesday morning after a fireplace began in certainly one of their kitchens. 

As the fireplace unfold, residents fled their properties, however Gokul couldn’t go away as he was unwell.

Around 15 properties within the slum have been destroyed within the fireplace.

Fire companies and police rushed to the spot. The our bodies have been despatched for postmortem. 

Featured Video Of The Day

Why Are People In Temple Town Vrindavan Protesting?



Source link

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Shopping Cart