A fireplace broke out on the highest ground of Saraf Bhavan close to Raj Bhavan in Kolkata right this moment, officers stated. Upon receiving the data, 9 hearth tenders had been pressed into service to carry the blaze beneath management, they stated.
However, no casualties have been reported whereas one harm was reported.
#WATCH | Kolkata: A fireplace broke out on the highest ground of Saraf Bhavan close to Raj Bhavan, 9 hearth tenders are on the spot and making an attempt to extinguish the fireplace. Further particulars awaited. pic.twitter.com/pSFtgnPFnN
— ANI (@ANI) May 10, 2023
“We are pleased that there was no casualty. One particular person was injured and was given fast medical consideration by the medical doctors of the Raj Bhavan dispensary and has been shifted to a hospital for additional therapy,” West Bengal Governor CV Ananda Bose stated.
The explanation for the fireplace is but to be identified. The hearth has been doused.
“Together, we now have braved a disaster. Together we now have been in a position to battle a fireplace. I praise the Bravehearts of the fireplace power who confronted the scenario squarely and in little or no time doused the fireplace in a really skilled manner,” Governor Bose stated.
Further particulars are awaited.
Earlier within the day, a fireplace broke out on the Jama Masjid within the Tral space of Jammu and Kashmir’s Pulwama district
“The hearth erupted on the Jama Masjid within the Tral space of Pulwama district,” officers stated.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV employees and is printed from a syndicated feed.)