Rajasthan Couple Die Of Suffocation Due To Geyser Gas Leak: Cops

Rajasthan Couple Die Of Suffocation Due To Geyser Gas Leak: Cops

The couple died attributable to suffocation in lavatory attributable to gasoline leak, police stated. (Representational)


A pair died attributable to suffocation allegedly attributable to a geyser gasoline leak whereas they have been bathing of their home in Bhilwara district of Rajasthan, police stated.

Their five-year-old son, who was additionally within the lavatory, fell unconscious and is presently present process remedy at a hospital, they stated.

Shivnarayan Jhanwar (37), his spouse Kavita Jhanwar (35) and son Vihaan, residents of Shahpura, had performed with colors on Sheetla Ashtami, investigating officer Jitendra Singh stated.

When the trio didn’t come out of the toilet for greater than two hours, the members of the family knocked on the door however there was no response. They broke open the door and located them mendacity unconscious on the ground whereas the geyser was on.

The three have been taken to the district hospital the place the docs declared the couple introduced useless whereas the kid is present process remedy, the official stated.

(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV employees and is printed from a syndicated feed.)

Source link

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Shopping Cart